The primary function of Employee Time Punch is to make employee time keeping accurate, easy and efficient. This is accomplished through the main screen in which an employee simply selects his or her name, clicks the Clock IN or Clock OUT button and enters their password.
- Employees clock in and out with the click of a button and optional PIN code or password.
- Time entries can be associated with job, project, department, shift, work group, accounting code or pay type such as vacation, sick or holday.
- Employees can enter notes when clocking in and out to let others know when, where or what they are working on.
- Time entries are accurate to the second and can be rounded up, down or to the nearest number of minutes you choose.
- Flexible overtime rules for day and week can be triggered by regular hour limits you specify.
Time, Pay and Job Cost Reporting
The biggest value our time clock software has to offer is extensive reporting capabilities. Employee Time Punch will put information at your finger tips to automate payroll processes, address time and payroll issues, and analyze employee, job and project cost data to help you make better decisions and keep your customers happy.
- Multiple time and pay reports in summary and detail formats.
- Cost reporting of time and pay by job, project, account code, employee or work group.
- All reports can be ran for any time period daily, weekly, biweekly, monthly, yearly and so on.
- The Employee report includes contact info and hire date for call outs, contacts and seniority.
- Reports can be exported to Excel or PDF for further analysis or to email and share with others.
- The entire Employee Time Punch database can be exported to Excel for integration with other accounting and payroll systems.
Employee Time Punch provides value beyond just the employee time clock and reporting with added features focused on improving employee communication. With our time clock software employees will be more aware of one another and it will be easier for them to share information.
- Employees can see who is clocked in and who is clocked out in each work group and what project or job they are working on.
- Employees can enter notes for everyone to see when clocking in and out. They can share plans, status updates, when, where and what they are working on, etc.
There are two levels of security in our time clock software, administrators and employees. Administrator access is granted through the use of an Administrator PIN code or password. Employee access is granted through the use of the individual employee's PIN code or password.
- Administrators can configure the system, run reports, add and edit employees and time entries and clock employees in and out for any time.
- Employees can clock themselves in and out, select the job they are working on and enter notes.
Single Computer License - $69.95
This license will run Employee Time Punch on one computer. It is a one time fee. There are no recurring payments.
Network License for 5 Computers - $129.95
This license will allow you to run Employee Time Punch on up to 5 of your computers. It is a one time fee. There are no recurring payments.
Network License Unlimited - $199.95
This license will allow you to run Employee Time Punch on all of your computers. It is a one time fee. There are no recurring payments.
What did they say about Employee Time Punch?
Fontana, CA5 Stars
"This time clock software saves me hours of work every week!"
Clearwater, FL5 Stars
"Huge savings, for such a small cost, thank you!"
Indianapolis, IN5 Stars
"I love it! It makes payroll and tracking employee time so much easier."
Brentwood, TN5 Stars
"Easy to use software."
Mitchell, SD5 Stars
"Great program, just what I needed. Thank you!"
Supported Operating Systems
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP
- Windows Server 2012
- Windows Server 2008
- Windows Server 2003